幻 の 自我字隔间


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, June 25, 2009

疯狂 ≈ learn english

after i quit my form 6 study... i began my damn bored life at my lovely home...i almost forget what's the reason 4 me to stop attending school,my collegue will only open skul on july...because of the uncomfortable environment i had at that school,and~may be it's time for me to take a short period of rest...to recharge my body and mind that's almost died bed,after all those things had hapen...i also wish that i can start a whole new life and aim a new target for my future...sometimes i will ask myself,am i decided to change school because of her and al those things?the answer is......i don't know...think back all those things just give me a terrible headache...all i have to know is,now i will just live for myself and undoubtly achive all my aspires without any failure...i'm no longer enough being ordinary,i must move beyond ordinary and strive for excellent! that is my only leverage...
after busy with sleeping for a fews day...i finally found somethings for me to do...it's learning english! i think,it should be more easy for me to catch up and get a better understanding with all those subjects that i will take in foundation of health science,if i start enhance myself from now...and now~here's my 'hell's style' learning process is going to start!



all these books and cd that u guys are seeing now,is all i borrow from one of my freind...she is pretty nice to lend me all these and it quite suprising me when she bring a huge box for me...and the box is just exactly like a tool box that we use to put al those hammer,screw drivers,nuts,spanner and etc.haha~just kidding...XP there are total 30 units in these cds...and it help me to improve my english pronouncation very well...now i only learnt it until half way...hihi~




and every days,i will at least read some articles from the newspaper intently...i usually just efford to read max. two or three articles because of my lazy genes which still exist in my blood...loLz~ i will find out all single words that i don't know and search for the meanings using dictionary...^^




haha~this is my buddies that help me very very much in my efford...i think they are tired of accompany me work every days...or,they fell so glad can help their owner...hihi~ love u so much ya~muackz muackz...there's still a long long journey i need u to accompany me go through it...



i hope all the efford that i have put on,will bring me a great gain...and i won't release myself anymore until i finish my study and get master certicicate...it would takes me for about five years to achieve my target,and no one could help me...this was the lonely road i had taken,and no one else is involve in this war,only me that will strive for the winning!



♥ IN LIFE, AS IN CHESS, FORETHOUGHT WIN !



2 comments:

ying lan's blog said...

我也在努力学英文。。。
一起加油吧!

said...

ying lan__
哈哈~好啊.加油咯!